Light Set: Magicka Furnace
Medium Set: Draugr Hulk
Heavy Set: Ice Furnace
Veteran Walkthrough & Strategies
Direfrost Keep is a dungeon that Skyrim players will easily relate to.
- Charges at the tank and then pauses momentarily.
- Red circle around him that does heavy damage and snare on the player.
- Kite the Teethnasher to have a chance of hitting him without the effects of the snare.
- The tank should keep moving to avoid the heavy charges and melee DPS the boss while he pauses after a charge.
- Charges at random targets. AOE damage is dealt near the charge target
- Heavy melee attack that the tank can block
- Patches of lightning at random areas
- Frontal cone breath attack
- Spread out. The AOE damage from the charges can make things difficult.
- Tank should block the heavy melee attacks and keep the boss faced away from the group so they can avoid the frontal cone attacks
- Melee axe attack to those close to him
- Heavy melee attack
- Frigid Banekins that spawns at the Boss' original location and charge at players to explode and cause large AOE damage.
- Don't let the Frigid Banekin reach your team. Take the boss away from his original location to put as much distance as possible between the Banekin and the Deathlord, giving your DPS time to deal with them before they explode.
- Tank should block the heavy melee attacks.
- Frontal cone attack aimed at the tank
- Red circle beneath the Boss that does heavy AOE damage after it expands. This circle is difficult to escape if you are in melee range.
- Fist smash onto the ground that creates a red circle on each each player's location. The circle spawns a Draugr that needs to be killed.
- Tank should block the frontal cone attack.
- If youi're in melee range, it is better to just continue to stay in the Red circle underneath the boss and continue to DPS him as running away would be difficult. You would still take damage but be unable to deal any back if you're trying to run away. Good heals are key for the survival of melee players.
- Randomly targets a player with a green beam that does severe poison damage.
- Red circles underneath the Boss that damage those caught inside.
- Enrage and Lightning charge that strengthens his AOE ability once his health is below 50%
- Bunch of ads
- Attack the ads first before you focus on the boss.
- Avoid the green beams as they can be fatal.
- Frost AOE attack after teleporting to a random player's location.
- Periodically stuns player nearest to her.
- At 50% health, spawns Ice Wraiths that charge at players.
- Tanking this boss is difficult due to the periodic stuns.
- Run away from your position when you start to see Drodda blink, indicating she is about to teleport to cast a Frost AOE.
- Deal with the Ice Wraiths quickly as they spawn because they be a big hindrance to the fight.
Direfrost Keep Information
Direfrost Keep Map
- Teethnasher the Frostbound
- Guardian of the Flame
- Drodda's Dreadlord
- Drodda of Icereach
- Drodda's Apprentice
NPCs in the area
- Draugr (Multiple Types)
- Frost Atronachs
- Frost Trolls
- Ice Wraiths
- Skeletons (Multiple Types)