Mage's Guild is an NPC association in The Elder Scrolls Online, it is dedicated to magical advancement in Tamriel, and features a questline revolving around Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of Madness.
|Rank 1||0||Persuasive Will|
|Rank 3||??||Mage Adept|
|Rank 6||??||Fire Rune|
|Rank 7||??||Magicka Controller|
|Rank 9||??||Might of the Guild|
You may join the Mage's Guild after you have discovered some Lorebooks, special books spread throughtout the world that shine blue with magical properties.
Curinure's Invitation: "The Magister Curinure has asked I speak with him about the Mages Guild in the Vulkhel Guard guildhall."
Nemarc's Invitation: "Talk to Nemarc"
Rudrasa's Invitation: "Talk to Rudrasa."
To rank up in the Mage's guild, you must collect Lorebooks. Improving your rank will grant you new titles, and will unlock further skills. Each Lorebook found gives 5 Reputation, and completing a collection of lorebooks gives 20 reputation.
- Long Lost Lore:"A high-ranking member of the Mages Guild, Valaste, wants me to perform a task for her."
- Simply Misplaced: "My first trial in Sheogorath's realm awaits. Valaste and Shalidor have uncovered what they need to get me where I need to go."
- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: "Sheogorath's book is supposed to lead me to the next trial, the "Circus of Cheerful Slaughter." Let's see what the Mad God has planned for me this time."
- Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: "I've been tasked with finding another book for the Mages Guild. Once again I need to return to the Shivering Isles, to a place called the Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent."
- The Mad God's Bargain: "Valaste and Shalidor have finished analysis of Sheogorath's books. Now I need to help them take possession of Eyevea, the Mages Guild Sanctuary."
- The Arch-Mage's Boon: "After all we've been through together, Arch-Mage Shalidor wants to offer me a kind of memory boon, a way to recall every book I've ever read."