Root Sunder Ruins is an Ayleid Ruins Southeast of Elden Root. It is home to many Senche-Tigers, Spriggans and Crocodiles. There is a Skyshard, a quest, many Elite monsters and a Group Event located within.
- Great Thorn - (Lvl 18 Spriggan)
- Guardian of Root Sunder - (Lvl 16 Golem)
- Devil Senche-Tiger - (Lvl 18 Senche-Tiger)
- Rootbiter - (Lvl 18 Crocodile)
- Rustjaw - (Lvl 18 Troll)
- Silent Claw - (Lvl 18 Senche-Tiger) - this boss is above the room indicated in the map, look for the stairs in the SE corner of the room
- The Bonemonger - (Lvl 18 Abomination) - This is the Group Event boss for this dungeon and will only appear after dousing the torch in the very Northeast room of the ruins. Waves of skeletons will charge at you after dousing the flame and you must fight them off for several minutes before they summon him. Killing The Bonemonger will grant 1 Skill Point. You do NOT have to get the last hit on him.